Fibromyalgia is a serious condition which causes widespread chronic pain across the body, in addition to numbness/tingling, fatigue, and sleep problems, among other symptoms. Unfortunately, the cause of Fibromyalgia is mysterious and it is therefore not known to be curable. However, the good news is that people have reported success when taking Kratom for Fibromyalgia, as can be seen in the below collection of real-life stories. In-fact, in many of these stories it was reported that Kratom worked far better than prescription medicines for Fibromyalgia pain management.
- I use kratom every day for fibromyalgia and absolutely would not be able to function without it because I would be in uncontrollable pain.
- After 7 months of chemotherapy and radiation treatments for breast cancer (thankfully in remission), I was subsequently diagnosed with Sudden Onset Fibromyalgia and placed on 20-40 daily of opioid therapy (OxyContin). During my monthly visits to the doctor (over a 3 year period), I was told that this was the only therapy available to me and that I should expect to use it for the remainder of my life. Fibromyalgia is an extremely misunderstood affliction that includes excruciating pain in joints and muscles. As you might expect, this also causes mental anguish. Additionally, OxyContin, while managing the pain, causes mental fogginess and inability to focus. By using kratom, I have been able to discontinue the use of OxyContin and regain my mental focus. I am able to use Kratom to manage my pain WHEN it occurs, rather than sustained use of an addictive narcotic. Kratom gave me my life back! PLEASE don’t force me to use OxyContin again and PLEASE allow me to HAVE A CHOICE!!
- I am a 57 year old grandma who suffers from debilitating arthritis and fibromyalgia. Due to the opioid crisis, my pain medicine has been reduced leaving me unable to work, care for my home and play with my grandkids. Upon researching natural pain relief, I found Kratom. This leaf has been a God send to me! I am able to function again with only a small amount of pain. Kratom has given me my life back! Please do.not make Kratom illegal. Without it I will be back to being unable to live my life.
- Please keep Kratom legal. I’m 50 yrs old with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue and I was bed bound when I was on medications. Over 400 pills a month, now I only take herbs and supplements and I’m raising my 8 yr old granddaughter with adhd
- I found kratom almost 3 years ago. I suffered trying to work all the time with damage in my entire left side of my body. My job requires alot of lifting and by the time I was 35 my back was completely giving out…along with my neck and left arm, hip, and leg. I tried going to doctors and got turned in circles for a few years…couldn’t even get a test approved by my insurance to see what all was going on. I would lay in bed and cry all the time, not even able to hold my head up without severe pain. I tried different pain medication over the years but due to the opioid crisis it became impossible for me to get relief…besides the damage to my body I suffer from severe fibromyalgia which is often completely debilitating for me. When I finally found kratom I was at my wits end….about to give up…NO ONE deserves to sit and suffer the way I do with nowhere to turn. Kratom has saved my life…and when I say it saved my life, I mean that in so many different ways. I work anywhere from 60 to 100 hours a week to support me and my 3 children with no other support BUT my job….I live a life without depression and severe anxiety and I have not had to be on blood pressure medicine since I started taking it either…the pain I was constantly in cause my blood pressure to be stroke level on a daily basis…now my blood pressure it almost perfect…I am begging the powers that be to leave my medicine alone…it would ruin my life if you took it away from me!!!!
- I have been taking kratom for many years now. Was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 1996. Doctor put me on opioids, was on them for years but had to up the dose again and again. Then with not being able to work because the Pills made me loopy. And they never helped fully. I was also and alcoholic and in 2006 I went into rehab and kicked my drinking problem, but still had pain management given me opioids. I lost my 15 year old daughter in 2012 and went through more Hell. 2015 I found kratom and I have a full time job I can do. Kratom helped me be non opioid dependent and no alcohol in my life as well. I take it for pain, for energy, for focus, for depression, for migraines, for pinched nerve in my neck and back. I would be bed ridden if not for this. So please do not make this illegal. So many people take kratom for different things. My sister had sugar and high blood pressure and it helps her with that. I will fight for this plant because it’s a life saver.
- I take kratom for fibromyalgia, it helps more than any prescription I’ve been on. It calms everything down. Kratom needs to stay the way it is. It’s not something that needs to be made illegal.
- I was suicidal, I have Fibromyalgia & couldn’t live in pain, on meds. Fentanyl & Dilaudid but still in pain. I didn’t want to live like that any longer. I was planning on Suicide when I read about Kratom. I investigated for 10 months. I didn’t have 1 withdrawal or miss a day of work. I felt like a normal person. I’m not perfect but I no longer want to kill myself. Please don’t take away our life
- I use kratom for fibromyalgia pain and discomfort. Small dose takes the edge off.
- I’ve been taking kratom daily for over a year now. It is the only thing that takes away my pain and fatigue. I have fibromyalgia and extreme fatigue, I also get frequent migraines. Prescription meds do not work at all and the side effects of the meds are worse than my condition.
- I have fibromyalgia and have taken only Kratom for my symptoms since January 2018. Prior to that, I was on 7-8 prescription medications which included narcotic pain medicines. Kratom helped me get off all of those medicines.
- I have fibromyalgia. Kratom helps so much. All of the medications for fibromyalgia I’ve been on don’t help me at all. The kratom eases the pain I am in. Kratom also helps me sleep so much better.
- I suffer from severe pain and fibromyalgia damage and for the first time in many years I can actually feel like I’m human again and do things without being on pain pills
- I have fibromyalgia and NOTHING available helps me. Kratom has been the only pain relief I’ve felt in the last 10 years I’ve been dealing with this pain syndrome. If you were to make it illegal, I would lose my job, not be able to interact with my two year old son and take him places to do even the smallest things I’m able to do now. You would literally ruin my life. I would be either forced into using heroin or in my opinion WORSE the garbage pharmaceuticals available (which I simply will not do). Just don’t do it, please.
- I’ve had fibromyalgia for 13 years since I was 19. About 3 years ago I was able to function on a day to day basis with more intensity than I’ve had since I was a young teen. I’m off of paid medicines and suboxone since I switched to kratom. I don’t know how I could keep my life stable and on track without kratom. I would be so physically tired and in pain that I wouldn’t be able to work anymore. I would ͏p͏robably start taking suboxone again to help with the pain but it makes me tired. It makes me depressed to be in so much pain and have no energy to do anything except lay in bed or the couch. It leads to a bad depression if I can’t do the things that make me happy. I get regular liver checks and blood work to know that it has not affected my values at all in the 3 years that I’ve been taking kratom.
- Kratom has helped me with my fibromyalgia pain for years! I couldn’t deal without it!
- I have fibromyalgia and kratom helps me so much with pain. I can now function and take care of my family.
For more real-life stories about how Kratom has benefited, if not saved, people’s lives, check out real-life stories about how Kratom has helped people to quit synthetic opioids and opiates, real-life stories about how Kratom has helped people to overcome mental health conditions, and real-life stories about how Kratom has helped people to overcome various chronic pain conditions.